This is the process we used to research our topic on Mt Kaukau:
- Firstly, we brainstormed possible topics to do a project on. We came up with a list for our local area.
- We decided we would research Mount Kaukau.
- All the members of our group came up with questions to answer about Mt Kaukau.
- We split into pairs to find information to answer our questions.
- Information was gathered from the Internet, books and the Wellington City Council.
- Our group went for a walk up Mt Kaukau to take some photos.
- We took a team photo in front on the school sign.
- We worked with Living Heritage to set up our website.