The Hall in the Past

Interesting Information.

The hall was built in 1938.

Then the hall was about half the size it is now.

The fire place was in the middle of the hall.

The hall was painted with a lime powder coating called whitewash.

The hall was built with no supper room, stage and no kitchen.

In the past the Hall has been used for.

  • Indoor bowls
  • Funerals
  • Speech competitions
  • School classroom
  • Craft days
  • Tennis club meetings
  • Auctions
  • Smallbore shooting
  • Wedding parties
  • Euchre
  • Garden tour – Afternoon tea
  • Balls
  • Table tennis