Home-100 years of Grey Lynn School

Our School Icons The Plantation

The plantation was first planted in 1930 above Great North Road. Planting trees every year on Arbor Day is part of Grey Lynn School's tradition. Now the Plantation is called the Forest or the Bush. Some years on Arbor Day we plant more trees in the Forest. Last year at the Centennial past pupils remembered the Plantation and wanted to know if we still had it and where it was.

By Kyle and George

eZ Publish™ copyright © 1999-2017 eZ Systems AS