- We brainstormed our ideas.
- We chose to study the Johnsonville railway line.
- We came up with questions that we could find out the answers to.
- We researched about the topic.
- We took a trip to Wellington train station.
- We collected relevant information from the National Library.
- We emailed various people and organisations to gather more information.
- We started designing our web page.
- We collected more information from the internet.
- We added this onto our web page.
- We created other pages for our website.