Boulder Bay on Banks Peninsula
- We would like to acknowledge the work of all the students in Room 22. This project has involved everyone in our class working together.
- We would like to thank our teacher Mrs. Woodfield for helping to organise our "Education Outside the Classroom" programme, and in particular our trip to Boulder Bay.
- We would also like to thank our parents, especially those who came with us on our outdoor activities.
- We want to thank our Living Heritage Coordinator, Lucy Ryan, for her assistance with our web page.
- Finally, we are grateful for the opportunities we have at Elmwood to use ICT in many ways. Whether designing web pages, making i-movies or composing music using "Sibelius", learning is an exciting journey full of new opportunities. We would like to thank our principal, Mrs Le Cren for her encouragement of all that we do.
Written by Max, Sylvie and Hannah