New Brighton Catholic School Early Canterbury
Social Studies - Level 2 & 3
How the ideas and actions of people in the past changed the life of others.
- Names one group of Early Settlers
- Explains why they came to New Zealand
- Give some description what life was like on the voyage to Canterbury
- Describe one aspect of life in Early Canterbury.
- Explain who the Early Settlers were.
- Explains why Early Settlers came to New Zealand
- Describe in detail what life was like on the voyage to Canterbury
- Describe in detail one aspect of life in Early Canterbury.
Essential Skill - Work and Study Skills
- Worked effectively in group tasks.
- Create a visual representation of themselves in the form of a stained glass window
- Use black lead lighting to separate areas of colour
- Choose appropriate colours to create effects