Newlands Volunteer Fire Service
Our Research Process went like this...
- Ms.Campbell told us what our topic was.
- We planned what our questions were.
- We all visited the "Living Heritage" website to have a look at other projects.
- We researched Fire Service websites and took notes.
- We contacted Tony Swain, asking him if we could visit the fire service on Thursday. He said "Yes".
- We visited the Newlands Volunteer Fire Service.
- We wrote some notes while we were listening to Mr Tony Swain and we took lots of photos.
- We typed the notes on the "Living Heritage" website with proper sentences.
Some comments from the group:
I liked thinking questions by myself because it makes me think lots.( Denise )
I liked visiting the Fire Station because it gave me some research information. It also gave me some experience at the Fire Station. ( Alyssa )
By Denise and Alyssa